About Me

Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Welcome to my adventure in Guatemala! Feel free to comment, positive or negative, and share your stories as well.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some pretty cool pictures of Antigua at night.


Some of my family plus my aunt and cousins.







So we went to a Mayan religious ceremony marking the changing of the calander. Here are some interesting pictures:


Here's a group shot while we waited for lunch.





I don't know why all my hair decided to move to one side but it's super curly here!





This guy lead the ceremony in a Mayan language and after each section translated it for us into Spanish.

























There were tons of candles! Hundreds.





Not sure what we were doing in this pic, these guys are from the Ecotourism program...we don't see much of them : (






A site with one of the ruins.











Lunch! Those sausages were soooo good.






My mom made this delicious strawberry and milk drink that was SOOOO refreshing and amazing.








No comments:

Post a Comment