About Me

Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Welcome to my adventure in Guatemala! Feel free to comment, positive or negative, and share your stories as well.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is the town of Pastores from atop the hill (it's a few bus stops up from my town San Lorenzo) .



These are my cousins Iede, Roxanna and Henry all dressed up for the party.



These are some family friends. I always like visiting them because we get to ride in the car to go to their house and because they laugh a lot!



Here is my brother Jacobo (affectionately known as Pinto) with my nephew Jefferson Daniel (Danny). I dont' know why he looks so pissed, he's actually really silly and laughs a lot.


So my sister's baby is one year old and they had a birthday party!


The food was amazing!

This is my neighbor Rosita with my godsister's baby.



The family pitched in and bought this baby stroller as a gift for the birthday boy! It plays music too : )

Here are some of the guests waiting to be served cake!

Like I mentioned, there are no trashcans so the party guests made this monument and posted it as artwork on a nearby wall.





I have tons of pictures but I can't find my cord, let's hope I find it soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment